The Institute for Creative Leather Technologies announce their 5-day creative leather course in Northampton this summer.
Increase your leather knowledge with our hands-on leather making plus non-scientific theory.
What will you learn?
- Leather types and performance
- Quality performance specifications
- Leather value supply chain
- Make and creatively finish your own leather
- Test your own leather.
Who can attend?
- Fashion students
- Design students
- Recent graduates
- CPD for those working in the leather sector
- QC, sales marketing, leather buyers…
Cost? (5 days)
- Students - £200 **
- Non-students - £800
** A bursary may be available through The Worshipful Company of Leathersellers. Please email email@example.com for more information.
For more information please contact:
or visit: northampton.ac.uk/leather-development