The Acas Coronavirus advice for employers and employees has been updated.
It includes new details on Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), use of holiday leave, increased advice around hygiene in the workplace and guidance for when employees need to self-isolate. View: Updated Coronavirus advice
Coronavirus, an advisory webinar for employers
Multiple dates available. Register to attend
This free webinar will provide practical advice for employers to help manage the impact of Coronavirus in the workplace. It includes:
- steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
- effective ways of communicating with employees
- self-isolating, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
- altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
- remote working and the use of technology
View more details and register your place
Live Twitter Q&A session - Friday 20 March. 10.30am.
If you have questions or concerns about time off work, pay, remote working and what steps you can take to reduce the spread of the virus, join Acas experts this Friday to chat live on Twitter.
Send your questions in advance to @acasorguk #AskAcas.