With the decline of the trade of currying in the UK, the Worshipful Company of Curriers Livery has developed into a modern fellowship with around 100 professional men and women, many of them working in or close to the City of London.
The Livery exists to act as a fellowship who:
- Support the leather trade,
- Make charitable donations and give grant support for the relief of poverty and hardship amongst the young, the aged, the infirm and the socially disadvantaged within London,
- Give general support for art and education, including music and drama within the City.
- Engage with units of the Armed Forces,
- Fulfil a civic role in support of the City of London and the election of its officers.